26 July 2006


My first film review is for the brilliant Confetti. Which I really totally enjoyed from start to finish. I laughed and giggled all the way through. Nothing to do with the glass of Sauvigon Blanc I was sipping (gulping you mean says hubbie). If you have the chance to see this film go. Be prepared though, one of the couples getting married is a naturist couple and nothing is left to the imagination, with the usual hilarious consequences. Here is the link to the website, it will explain the plot http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfilms/2006releases/confetti.shtml. The two main characters are played by Jessica Stevenson of Spaced and Martin Freeman from The Office etc. I am no expert just a member of Joe Public and I thought that both of them gave outstanding performances.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails