24 January 2008

My 2007 Book List

The books that I have read list is getting a bit long. So I thought that I would transfer the books I read last year to this post. Then I will still have a record off what I have read and the list will only contain books from 2008, how sensible is that, way to organised for me really.

The Magic Apple Tree by Susan Hill
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J K Rawling
The Gate to Women's Country by Sheri S. Tepper
The Wolves of Savernake by A.E. Marston
A Killer in Winter by Susanna Gregory
The Night Watch, The Day Watch and Twillight Watch by Sergi Lukyanenko
Country Quilts by Linda Stewart
The Right Attitude to Rain and The Careful Use of Compliments by Alexander McCall Smith
Exit Music - Ian Rankin
Monseiur Pammplemousse Takes the Train by Michael Bond
Making Money by Terry Pratchett
One Good Turn, Case Studies, Not the End of the World and Human Croquet by Kate Atkinson
First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde

Not to long a list as I only started recording them in June. I was going to name the best and the worst. The worst ones did not even make the list. And I can't make my mind up what is the best book. It could have been Exit Music or the last Harry Potter. Then again it could have been the latest Terry Pratchett. All of the books I have read have some reason for naming them as the best book. So I will give up on that idea.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails