23 January 2008

This is ....... My Favourite Cup/Today's Daisy #18

While surfing around some crafty blogs the other day I found a really cool site called Three Buttons. Lots of wonderful ideas and pics. One of the ideas is a meme "This is .....", follow the link for a fuller explanation. But basically each week a theme is suggested, then on the Sunday you post pictures on your blog relating to the theme. This week it is "This is my Favourite Cup". I thought it would be a good idea to join in, so here I go.

Above is my favourite cup, a very large tea cup. It should be used every morning for my breakfast cup of tea, English Breakfast Tea obviously. Problem is, I never have time during the week for breakfast, at the weekends it is usually lunch time by the time I get round to breakfast and to cap it all I can't drink tea regularly anymore (shhhh don't tell anyone but ....causes me bladder problems, no idea why, but not pleasant). The cup though is beautiful, covered in Dasies, even on the bottom of the saucer. I bought it from Abbey Ceramics at the Hersil near Coldstream on the Scottish Borders.

Being the greedy girl I am I could not just have one favourite cup, below is one of my recent bargins. A red spotty mug (really into spots at the moment). It was reduced to half price in a Christmas stock clearance sale, $5 or about £1.50 GBP. It came in a lovely red spotty box, which was worth the $5 by itself. I am looking forward to drinking hot chocolate out of it when Winter comes round again.

2 comments:

Juddie said...

Hi Nicola,

thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

I love your choices too - the cups look perfect for hot chocolate or tea on a chilly winter morning.

:-) Juddie

Sarah said...

Love the spotty cup, certainly perfect for hot chocolate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails