10 December 2011

Where to start, where to start, I know - with a Daisy

And what a Daisy to start with, I was really pleased with this photograph. It just captures the way the daisy was turned to soak up as much sun as possible.
And this one I just love the raggy edges, so cute. Anyway back to the story. My forever best friend, who I have not seen for about four years, has been over to visit me. For the two weeks that she was here we have walked, and talked, and shopped, and taken pictures, and driven miles and miles, and drunk a few bottles of bubbles, and eaten in a lot of cafes and best of all had a really, really great time.
I have a lot of pictures to show you of the trip and I thought it would be good to start with some of the flower pictures I took along the way.
This bunch of flowers were found in and around Taupo on our first stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous flowers - just what I needed to cheer me up after a week of rain, hail, sleet and snow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails