15 August 2008

A survey from a friend

One of my friends from back in Scotland sent me an email with a list of questions that I should answer and forward on. Usually I don't do this, but she named me as the person she would be most curious to see my answers. So being the akward person I am here they are. And if you fancy a go please feel free and leave me a comment, so I can go and view yours.

1. What time is it? 21.29pm
2. What's your full Name? Nicola ................ the rest is a secret.
3. What are you most afraid of? Not having Peter around.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theatre? Mrs Pettigrew lives for a day.
5. Place of birth? Berwick upon Tweed
6. Favourite foods? Cheese or Chocolate, but never ever together.
7. What's your natural hair color? Kind of dark brown I think you might call it.
8. Ever been bungy jumping? No.
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling ? No, not on purpose.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
11. Been in a car accident? Yes.
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons but only if Peter makes them.
13. Favourite day of the week? Thursday Peter's day off and I get a break from the kids.
14. Favourite restaurant? In NZ the Black Barn in Scotland Marmions in Melrose.
15. Favourite Flower? Daisy.
16. Favourite sport to watch? Absouloutly none.
17. Favorite drink? A good Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc.

18. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry Phish food, have not found any in NZ yet.
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Pass
20. Ever been on a ship? Yes.
21. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Bare floor boards here, hate carpets.
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Twice.
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Lisa
24. What do you do when you are bored? Does not happen often, but always have my camera with me.
25. Bedtime? Far too late for Peter who goes to bed at 9:30!
26. Who will comment on this blog the quickest? Curly Pops!
27. Who is the person that reads this that is least likely to respond? I have no idea.
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Everyone, I am greedy.
29. Favorite TV show? Dr Who and Grand Designs.
30. Last person you went to dinner with? At Katherine's with Keriann and Ian.
31. What is your favourite vacation spot? Haven't been there yet.
32. What is your favorite color? Green no red no blue or is it yellow. hmmm.
33. How many tattoos do you have? None.
34. How many pets do you have? 9, 2 Cats and 7 Guinea Pigs (started with two girls who weren't)
35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Obviously the chicken.
36. What do you want to do before you die? Have a very long happy life.
37. Have you ever been to Stewart Island? No.
38. How many countries have you been to outside Australia? 9 if you count England and Wales. But I haven't been to Australia yet. Hope to go next year.
39. How many people are you sending this to? The whole world if they want to read it.
40. Type the first word that comes to mind. Sausage?

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

he he he, now how did you know that I would be the first to comment.....you must be psychic!

Hey that was really interesting, I'll have a go tomorrow (can't think tonight)!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Peter is the one you love so much it makes you cry. He is a lovely guy. I was sent the survey from my sister in-law who lives in Melbourne. Let me know when you plan a visit and i'll give you their phone number and address, I think you would get on really well. Thanks for adding this to your blog, I was really pleased to see your answers and your photos are lovely, particularly the ones of when you were a child. :-) Happy memories of the 70's.
Mo x

Lisabelle said...

:O Im telling you, you are picking up on my cravings. The first word you thought of was sausages!!!! Hahaha!

Lisa
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails