23 January 2011

Study Makeover - The end is in sight

Firstly, my notice board is in place at last. Really looks good there I think.
With some vouchers we got for Birthdays and Christmas we bought the materials to start making the shelves. Eventually, they will go over the door and down the other side too, with a little bit wider shelf for Peter's record player and other junk. The gap at the side was for the ironing board to slot into, unfortunately we did not measure it first and guess what the ironing board is far to wide.
I recovered some cheap boxes with some Ami Butler fabric to store some of my quilting fabrics. Hopefully, I can find some more Ami Butler fabric to cover some more boxes sometime soon, as the four of them look a little lost.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails