23 January 2011

Happy Belated New Year

I like to make New Year's resolutions, every year I come up with two or three of them. Quite often I actually carry them out. Last year I decided to swim a couple of times a week (tick), do Yoga at least 5 times a week (tick) and lose some weight (tick) - putting half of the weight back on again doesn't really count. The not buying any new fabric till I used up what I already had went well almost. Considering my love of fabric two small 'giving in too temptations' is ok. I have to admit that was probably due to last years severe financial limitations, not to my will power.

This year one of my resolutions was to get my blogging mojo on track again. Towards the end of last year it kind of just dissipated, not sure why. It has taken a few weeks, but here I am again. Hope you have not forgotten me and please bear with me as the next few posts will be in a bit of a random order.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails