02 November 2007

My Birthday Pressies





Here are the pics of my birthday pressies as promised. The flowers above were from Kerry from her garden. An itsy bitsy Ipod Shuffle from the kids. So I can listen to music and podcasts of the Archers while I am out walking.A cool chicken Teatowel from Dale. Brilliant chicken jug from Keriann. Some Japanese fabric from Peter. The latest Terry Pratchett book also from the kids. Flowers from my brother Bryan. And last and best of all my new camera, bought with kind donations from my hubbie, his mum and my mum. Don't know who the plump middleaged women is that is taking the picture! Obviously its not me I am young, thin and willowey. I am such a lucky person to get so many pressies from so many kind friends.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails