13 November 2007

Today's Daisies


Today's Daisies are on some Liberty Fabric. A couple of weeks ago I had a trip to the Liberty Shop in Havelock North, with my good friend Keriann and her Mum. The Liberty Shop is above the garage of a beautiful house with a wonderful garden. Unfortunatly, the visit was after I lost my camera and before I got my new one, so there are no pics of the garden.
I also bought some 4" squares of mixed fabrics. I am going to use them to make a quilt like the one below. Not with hearts but with Daisies. It will be quite a while before I get round to this project. As I have a lot of projects to complete first, even one christmas quilt started last October. I might have a large new project to start soon, which is nothing to do with quilting, more on this soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails