06 April 2008

This is ..... my knick knack jewellery box.

Here is my knick knack jewllery box. It looks a little bare at the moment, apart from the Wild Woman that my mum made for me, isn't she gorgeous.
Here is where I hang up my trinkets to stop them getting tangled. It too is looking a little bare. Perhaps the reason is because I am such a messy person, and in such a rush in the morning, everything just gets abandoned on my chest of drawers.
Bad isn't it. I should really go and tidy it up right now, but no there seems to be some other thing for me to go and procrastanate about first.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a cool jewellery collection. See through storage is great because you can see what you have at a glance, and I love your wall hangers for the necklaces...great idea.
I also love that cool little chest with the coloured drawers...where did you get that?

Nicola said...

Thanks for the kind comment. I bought the little chest in "Pier" one of my favourite shops back in the UK.

Jacinta said...

Great collection - and I love your little spice drawers too. Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails