18 September 2008

A bunch of bargains

A cream and green enamel with a few scrapes and bumps. Ready for bunches of spring flowers. A blue enamal jug with some more bumps and scrapes. Some beautiful vintage fabric. Not sure what to use it for. Perhaps some cushions with a ticking back.
Some old Sanderson's fabric, which is a lovely sage green colour.
The best bargain of the bunch is the little desk above, which I bought for $20. It needs a bit of TLC, perhaps a paint job and new handles. Can't wait to get started, but need a new mouse sander first. I managed to blow mine up on my last project. I have a birthday coming up soon and have been dropping hints to Peter that I need a new Mouse sander. Fingers crossed.
And finally I have got round to making a cover from my bargain fabric for my bargain wooden ironing board. I have not got my design quite right, but it seems to work and the ironing was easier. As you can see below it did not take long to fill it up. I really need to paint the sewing room walls that green is awful.


1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

People still iron? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails