13 September 2008

Lunch with Peter

Peter and I had a bit of spare time alone, for a change. So we had a little drive down to Paper Mulberry for lunch. Above are some of the snaps of the countryside I took as we were driving along. Below is our lunch. I had kumara(sweet potato) and corned beef cottage pie, which was very, very yummy. I love cottage pie, but don't get to cook it often as the rest of the family hate cottage pie. Peter had a curried kumara pastry, which also tasted excellent. Both meals came with tons of salad. Peter did not want to have any pudding, but I could not resist the pear and ginger upside down cake. Strangely enough Peter ate more than half of my lovely cake. I should have made him buy me another one, but I was way to full by then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails