08 January 2009

Shock in the garden

Do you remember that I bought a silk tree with my christmas money. Hmm, my green fingers must have turned bright red. The silk tree had yesterday only one leaf left.

Today this leaf fell off. The garden centre thought that the tree had gone into shock and that I should just keep watering and it might come back again! I hope it does.


The rest of the garden is looking ok. The lace cap hydranga that I moved a couple of years ago is flowering well.


The vege beds are growing well and producing lots. Well, the vege beds that have been completed are. Peter did not manage to finish them off before the hot weather set in and it is now far to hot to do any digging.


I think another pumpkin watch might be on the way.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails