01 January 2009

Weekend Skirt part 2



I found my new weekend skirt today, it was hidden at the back of my wardrobe, and I had forgotten it was there. I love the pattern, I love the colours, it is cool to wear, very very comfortable and of course has daisies on it. I tried it out today just to make sure. It worked for going to the movies, doing some sewing (there is a pic below) and for gardening. Perfect.


While trying out my new skirt, I made a cover for my sunlounger (or should I say shadelounger). It has taken me a whole year to get round to doing this, so obviously the skirt works really well.

1 comment:

Julz said...

I do like the idea of a weekend skirt - hmm I will have to see what yummy fabric I can find with butterflies to make one... Hugs Jx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails