08 June 2008

A week of Decoration


After enjoying "A week of colour" so much I would like to have a week of decoration, starting tomorrow. For each day there will be a theme and I will post a pic or two that I have taken that day to match the theme.
Monday ............ I would like to start with dots, spots, spirals and circles.
Tuesday ........... Stripes and lines.
Wednesday ....... Hearts and stars.
Thursday .......... Checks, ginghams and tartans.
Friday ............. Motifs, for example the little crown on the posey label above.
If you would like to join in please leave a comment and I will link to your blog. If you want to join in later in the week no problem. Or if you would like to just do one post on Friday that is also fine. Fingers crossed that I don't have to play by myself.

1 comment:

JustJess said...

Sounds fun - count me in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails