10 July 2008

Personality

I love to do personality tests, so when I saw this one over at Curly Pops' blog, I could not resist.

The results were spot on for my personality. Not so sure about my job, clergy or missionary, I don't think so. I did spot photographer in there, not a career but definatly a hobby. I am a software developer and I love it, it is the perfect job for me. My brain just loves puzzles and finding a way through them. Guess I better not change career path any time soon.

Just gone back and looked at Curly Pops' blog, she seems to have my career recommendatations. Perhaps we could swap suggested careers Cam if you see anything in my suggested careers that you would like.

Nicola's personality type:

Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit Nicola includes:

Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

The amusing thing is that the careers that were listed on mine were spot on for my previous jobs!
It looks like craftiness won't be a career choice for me (hehe)!
If you develop the software, I can test and audit it for you....

Hazel said...

Hi Nicola,
This personality test is quite addictive! I did it after seeing the link on 3 of my friend's blogs :) Pretty accurate I thought, especially the career choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails